Sunday, March 13, 2011

Extended Care

On Nov 04, 2010...Thursday.

After contemplating  and much ado about nothing....I and Mazlan have decided to place Dannie into the extended care hospital...for Dannie's better treatment and nursing...

The least ....I own it that much to her...for being such an angel to all of us... the family members...








Room No 87A...








Sleeping beauty




The youngest patient in this exteded care hospital .
Under the care of Dr Ramnan and Dr Zatul.

The 1st  two weeks ...I  tried to be with her at the centre  ....as and when I can...
As a mother ...I can sense...her ...still unfamiliarness with new surroundings with  anxious and curious faces peeping at her..... wanting to get a closer look at her...






Even the other siblings ...still not use to the idea Dannie is not at home but at the care centre...
Evertime we came  home from our normal routine ...We'll rush to her bedroom to greet her...but half way up the stairs....senses comes to mind that Dannie is not at home....







Change room ....to ...room no.93 ...mid- Feb

Eventhough....all her life ...say no words and speaks no sounds...everyone of us understood Dannie pretty well...
She'll smile ...at the sound of other sibblings fun and jokes...and sometimes you can see her eyes looking around for the other sibblings voices....

Believe it or not.....this is the miracles of  Allah .... and  I as mother  wish for nothing else more than my beautiful Dannie...Ayu, Erina, Hazeem,Hazidein and Hafiz.....my children.